Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Different shade

I completed a base coat of the terracotta on the front. 
 Ooohhh That looks like a nasty burn.

I am going for a lighter effect overall, so I added a 2nd tone that will actually be seen. 
That's better. I added a couple coats of a tan and now I'm getting the color I wanted. 

Even after a few coats of paint, some cracks were still showing from the plaster so I wanted to fill those in before I put on the final coats
Patchy. I will sand it down tomorrow.

While the paint was drying I was able to work out my plexi design. I am very happy with it. 
It will look better on plexi, promise.

BTW - how am I doing? Leave some comments and let me know someone is watching. I enjoy feedback. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. LOOKING GOOD! So I'm confused...Tan and then sunburned orange? I'm thinking this is going to be something amazing...(as usual with you!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All will be good as always, lil bro.

    ReplyDelete