Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Breasts Impressions 30 Day Deadline


I have been honored enough to have been asked to be a contributing artist for Breast Impressions.  Check out there website and find their page on Facebook for a lot more information. Founder Judi Grove as nice enough to ask to participate again and I am very grateful. I have been given the job to symbolize the story of a wonderful 4 time cancer survivor who I hold so much respect for.

Here is the challenge:
~ 18 casts will be on display at the Woodland Hill Mall in September including mine.
~ All the casts will be auctioned off at the annual gala October 2, 2010 at the OU Schusterman Campus to benefit the Tulsa Womens Project (check the website for ticket info)
~ The cast MUST be done by September 1, 2010
~ I have about 30 days to complete .
~ I will post pictures of the process for you to follow the choas of an artist on a deadline.
Wish me luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment